CAROL P. CLEMANS
Certified Pastoral Counselor/anointed Bible teacher/Certified Christian Life Coach. (636) 448-0121
CREED – MISSION STATEMENT
Purpose: To glorify God in teaching, counseling and writing from the Word of God to help others grow and heal spiritually, emotionally and relationally.
From Isaiah 61: 1-3, Luke 4: 18-19, John 8:32, Romans 12: 1-2:
Through the Spirit of the Lord and the power of His Word, God hath anointed me to:
- Share good tidings (the gospel) to hungry hearts.
- Proclaim liberty to captives from their past abuse and damaged emotions.
- Give beauty for the ashes of sinful dysfunctions.
- Set free the prisoners bound by fear and pain.
- Comfort the sorrowful.
- Spread the oil of joy by speaking the truth to the mournful.
- Turn the spirit of heaviness into the garment of praise.
- To set at liberty them that are emotionally bruised.
- To share God’s truth that shall make the hurting free.
- To see transformation and healing by renewing the mind with God’s Word. (When we ‘know’ – the process of learning, applying, attaining and taking ownership of God’s truth, we shall be made free).
Carol Clemans provides nationwide teaching for churches/conferences. God opened a unique nationwide ministry door for Carol to provide confidential counseling by phone/Skype for pastors and lay people. God’s Word has the answers for our problems in life. His truth guides and provides His wisdom for healing every painful experience. We can be healed and transformed in our thinking by renewing our minds with His truth.
Don’t give up on life because of painful experiences. God died on a cross to bring salvation and healing to broken hearts. With God all things are possible. Your painful past does not have the power to define who you are today in Christ Jesus. The pain of change is greater than the pain to remain the same. Call Carol and start the journey with God of spiritual and emotional healing. Try one session and you decide the future counseling. Call (636) 448-0121 – leave a message – Carol will return your call and explain the process of God-based counseling.
Carol has been teaching the Word for over 50 years. She has been counseling for 22 years in the four local areas where she has lived. The last 10 of those 23 years she has provided nationwide counseling for pastors and lay people. To God be the glory!